JEEVAN JYOTI HOSPITAL is a name to reckon with in health services provided in western UP since 2001. The hospital teamed with one of the best medical experts is at the forefront of medical technology and expertise. and provides Open Pore Removal | Acne Scar Removal and many more treatments.
OPEN PORE REMOVAL
Open pores are a problem for many, as they are visible and make one look unattractive. People often dislike the presence of open pores on their skin, especially in the forehead, cheeks, and nose, because such pores become more noticeable.
Open pores are often formed due to some skin-related issues that occur due to adolescence and UV exposure. This makes the skin appear inflamed and rough. People with extremely oily skin are more likely to have enlarged open pores. Open pores differ in size and are invisible during the early stages, and they can get enlarged due to aging or other skin-related problems.
Pores often get enlarged due to inflammatory acne. The open pores are filled with dirt, oil, bacteria, and dead skin cells, and these impurities, when they get oxidized (exposed to the oxygen), lead to the formation of blackheads, whiteheads, and acne or pimples formation.
Causes of open pores
Several internal and external factors are responsible for the occurrence of open pores on the skin are as follows:
• An excessive amount of sebum production
• An increased volume of hair follicles
• Heredity and genetics
• Aging and UV exposure
• Hormonal irregularities
• Nutritional deficiency and severe skin problems
Diagnosis for open pores
Visual skin assessment can diagnose open or enlarged pores, especially on the face. The seriousness of open pores can be determined by pore size, pore density, pore location, and skin area affected by pores.
Prevention measures to reduce the occurrence of open pores
1. A gentle and non-comedogenic cleanser should be used to prevent the clogging of pores
2. Protect skin from sun damage or UV exposure by using a broad-spectrum sunscreen daily
3. Nourish the face using moisturizers (even for oily skin) and collagen-boosting products like retinol
4. Avoid using home remedies because they can increase the risk of allergies
People must always apply skin products that their dermatologist recommends. One with acne-prone skin must use non-comedogenic products and makeup to avoid the clogging of the skin pores.
Treatment methods to reduce the enlarged open pores
1. A topical application such as topical nicotinamide, Vitamin C, or AHAs can be used to treat open pores.
2. Oral medications such as antiandrogens and oral retinoids can be used according to the cause (prescribed by a dermatologist).
3. Dermatological procedures: In severe open pores conditions, dermatological procedures can be performed, including chemical peels, micro-needling, and lasers that help to reduce the appearance of open pores.
a. Resurfx-Fractional Non-Ablative Laser Skin Resurfacing: Lasers work by boosting collagen and elastin production in the skin. This effectively treats the open pores that appear due to the aging process and sagging skin. It improves skin texture, increases firmness, and revitalizes the skin’s top layer.
b. Chemical peels: This procedure helps remove the topmost dead skin layer through chemicals like trichloroacetic acid and salicylic acid. This method provides exfoliation of dead cells and reduces excess production of sebum. Thus, a chemical peel effectively minimizes open pores by controlling pore size and excess sebum production.
c. Microneedling: It is an advanced procedure for treating open pores as it involves the puncturing of the skin with medical microneedles. This helps in reducing the pore size by making the skin tighter through more collagen production and wound healing mechanisms.
Bliss Laser & Skin Clinic can help one look more attractive by shrinking their large pores and making them less noticeable with expert advice and the best skin treatments.
ACNE SCAR REMOVAL
Are acne scars making you self-conscious or embarrassed about your skin?
While some people are fortunate enough to have blemishes that come and go without leaving a mark, others are left with visual reminders of their past breakouts, which can take a real emotional toll.
Contact Us to know more about these treatments.
And Reach Out to our doctors on Justdial