Micro-pigmentation is also known as permanent makeup, permanent cosmetics, or cosmetic tattooing, is a cosmetic procedure used to improve or replace lost coloring on your skin.
Micro-pigmentation, also known as permanent makeup, permanent cosmetics, or cosmetic tattooing, is a cosmetic procedure used to improve or replace lost coloring on your skin. Micropigmentation is most often used on your face to enhance eyebrows, eyelashes, eyelids (as eyeliner), and lips. It’s also used to improve scars.
- Brow Symmetry & Eyebrow Mapping
- Cosmetic Tattoo Removal
- Permanent Lip Color and Lip Liner
- Color Theory
- The technique of Microblading & Eyebrow Shading
- Fundamental Training For Micropigmentation course
- Class includes Certification training manual MicroBlading pens practice
- skins Microshading machine.
- This course includes the basics of PMU and the most popular techniques for eyebrows
- eyeliners and lips.
- Techniques covered:
- Correct Brow Shaping
- Hair Strokes with Machine
- Powder-Ombre Brows
- Combination of Techniques
- Micropigmentation of eyelash eyeliners
- Micropigmentation of custom design eyeliners
- Micropigmentation of lip liners, lip blush, and lip color
- Scalp Micro-Pigmentation (SMP) is quickly becoming one of the most popular non-medical solutions for hair loss in the world. With SMP tiny pigment deposits are placed within the upper dermis of the skin. These hypoallergenic pigments are utilized to create the effect of existing, neatly trimmed hair.