Laser Treatment have been developed for skin resurfacing and removal of wrinkles, tattoos and unwanted hair.
Laser skin resurfacing, also known as laser peel, laser vaporization and lasabrasion, can reduce facial wrinkles, scars and blemishes. Newer laser technologies give your plastic surgeon a new level of control in laser surfacing, permitting extreme precision, especially in delicate areas.
WHAT LASER SKIN RESURFACING CAN IMPROVE
- Fine lines or wrinkles around or under your eyes, forehead, or mouth
- Scars from acne or chickenpox
- Non-responsive skin after a facelift
- Aged or sun-damaged skin
- Liver spots
- Improve your complexion if you have yellowish or grayish skin tones
- Birthmarks such as linear epidermal nevi
- Enlarged oil glands on the nose
LASER TYPES FOR DIFFERENT COSMETIC USES
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles: A combination of skin resurfacing and skin-tightening procedures can be used to treat lines and wrinkles.
- Skin Tightening: Most cosmetic laser procedures provide at least some level of superficial tightening because they produce a controlled injury of the skin, which encourages increased collagen production
- Pigmented Lesions: The most commonly used lasers for the treatment of pigmented lesions, such as sunspots, age spots, melasma and other forms of hyperpigmentation
- Precancerous Lesions
- Vascular Lesions: Vascular lesions include broken blood vessels on the face, unsightly spider veins on the legs, spider nevi, hemangiomas, and certain birthmarks such as port-wine stains.
- Hair Removal
- Acne and Acne Scars
To know more about Laser Treatment Contact Us.