Aging is inevitable. However, it is for you to control how it shows on your skin. While many rely on anti-aging creams, they do not always show promising results and are not very affordable in the long haul. In such a case, a dermal filler treatment will help you preserve that youthful look for a longer time. Stay glued to know everything about dermal fillers!
What Are Fillers And How Do They Work?
In the rapidly advancing field of facial rejuvenation, dermal fillers are a gift of science that help restore and optimize your youthful appearance. These are medical device implants approved by the FDA and are injected into the skin. Dermal fillers are based on hyaluronic acid, a substance that naturally exists in your body. Dermal fillers are soft injectable gels consisting of stabilized, non-animal hyaluronic acid. The gel is tissue-friendly and closely resembles the hyaluronic acid that exists naturally in the body. It is long-lasting but not permanent.
Dermal fillers work by boosting the skin’s supply of hyaluronic acid. Dermal fillers revitalize and add volume to the skin, instantly diminishing the appearance of lines and wrinkles and giving a natural, softer look.
Why Opt For Dermal Fillers?
- Dermal fillers help balance the symmetry of the face and bring the external features into harmony.
- Dermal fillers also add volume and plumpness to the skin.
- They help treat wrinkles in the soft part of the face near your mouth.
- They can also reduce scars and wrinkles on hands.
What Are The Types Of Fillers Available?
- Temporary Fillers – Hyaluronic acid dermal filler comes under this type. When used in dermal filler treatment, hyaluronic acid is degraded slowly in the skin, making its results temporary.
- Semi-permanent Fillers – Dermal fillers made from synthetic substances that are not absorbed by the body provide results that last longer than hyaluronic acid filler treatment.
- Permanent Fillers – Such fillers offer a permanent solution for your wrinkles and rejuvenate any sunken areas of the face. Still, they are not approved by the FDA due to safety concerns. Silicone and PTFE-based fillers are common examples. The results are too evident and look artificial.
What Are The Benefits Of Dermal Fillers?
- Collagen production decreases with age. In this case, dermal fillers help the body stimulate more collagen production resulting in younger and healthier-looking skin.
- Dermal fillers provide instant results. You can notice the transformation as soon as you are done with the procedure.
- No downtime, and you can go back to your routine immediately.
- A minimally invasive procedure that requires no anesthesia.
- The results are subtle and natural-looking and last for an extended period, with a few touch-ups now and then.
- Fillers help reduce the appearance of scars on the skin, therefore boosting your self-confidence.
Why Choose MDW?
MDW prioritizes your needs and places you under the care and supervision of Dr. Lokesh Tomar, an expert injector with advanced training in fillers and anti-wrinkle injections. He also keeps up with the latest trends, methods, and techniques in cosmetology and dermatology.
MDW uses only US FDA-approved products, thereby ensuring the safety and well-being of all its patients. At MDW, the patient’s skin is carefully and thoroughly examined, thereby providing individualized care and customized treatment to suit their needs. We aim to achieve long-lasting results by identifying the problem and treating it at the root.
For a detailed consultation, book an appointment now!